Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bitches

We live in a world populated by mean girls. Whether or not we're in high school, or in real life. Personally I know a few people who are in a way queens. Here in Jesselton, Queens are relatively different compared to how Queens are like in the states, or in other word, movies. This little queen I know personally, called Little J, or Queen J is someone who has lots of influence back home, she gets what she wants and there are people who follow what she wants, they're not minions, but if you bite her, the bitch will bite back :)

In Jesselton's Gay scene, people call me Regina George. Sure, I've done my fair share of sabotage, and also done schemings and bitching. People bite me, I try to bite them back, but which queen am i? Bellow are some of TV's Queens and bitches who have brought lots of joy to viewers at home, wishing that they could be like them.
Little Jenny Humphrey. Alot of people don't like her, I find her more and more entertaining because she's becoming such a big Bitch in Gossip Girl. However, when it comes to my scheming ways, I don't think I am similar to Jenny in any sense. Yes, we are bitches, and she does work hard, but I don't see myself being the same as her. She's too daring and well, Average.
Eric Vanderwoodsen. Hmm, well, we have a few things in common, both of us are fags, and well, we're always under the shadow of Queen J. However, unlike Eric, I don't intend to bring down Queen J. But at the same time, I don't follow Queen J's orders anyway, I learned how to shine in my own way and well, even though I don't shine as bright, I'm still shining ;)
Regina, Regina, Regina. I love her so much, the gays in Jesselton call me Regina George. She is a big bitch, losing to Linday Lohan on the way. But her plasticness, well, I have that in common with her. However, I don't have a burn book where I bitch about other people. I do know some other people know who have a form of a burn book and insult people, more like Burn Blog.
Georgina Sparks. Now this girl is pure evil, devious, and just plain bitchy. She can be so fake to get back at you that when she does stab the knife behind your back, you will notice only when you've lost a lot of blood. I'm in no way like Georgina, I don't really stab people, well, I do, but not really intentionally, more like accidently, when I don't realise it:)
Blair Waldorf. A bitch with a Heart. She's bitchy and i love her. In some ways, I do think that I resemble Blair Waldorf. But I'm not as Powerful as she is. I plan to get back at people, I did it recently in Shenanigans. But I won't go all the way like Blair does and humiliate them. However, i don't have a heart as big as her though, I'm still a bitch.
But the bitch that I think I resemble the most is Gretchen from Mean Girls. You know, the girl with the big hair? Because her hair is full of secrets and all, and if you want secrets you just make her pissed at the person. Well, that's me. Hahaha:)

xoxo

jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment