Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE....WINNER....IS.....

So sorry to be a bit tardy on the winner of the OWOH event:( Life can be sooo busy some time!!
Using the random # generator and not knowing how to post the results:( you will have to trust me on this one.
A drum roll please..............
The winner of Lenny and Lyle is.......# 112 which is Jodi Creager at www.creagerstudios.blogspot.com

I really want to thanks all of you who visited my blog and entered my draw for Lenny and Lyle:)
I so enjoyed this magic carpet ride and met sooooo many amazing people on my journey around the world on my magic carpet and most of all I want to thank the wonderful Lisa Swifka at www.awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com for making ALL OF THIS possible....Hip Hip Hooray for Lisa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment