Sunday, February 7, 2010

Slutty Saturday!

So Saturday was awesome, went to Shenanigans again and partied with my best friends. These days the "in" people are usually partying in Times Square. Shenanigans in The Hyatt was the most happening place in Kota Kinabalu at one point but these days Shenanigans is filled with the "in" people's parents. I remember 2-3 years ago whereby my friends and I were always there, it did give a good run while it was still hot.
However, partying there reminded me of the old times. I cannot really imagine drinking while i'm sober in a club that only plays house music. At least in Shenanigans, there is a live band playing, so it's good to get drunk and mingle with friends and then after we can get wasted in a club that plays house music. Good friends were there, we were getting high and taking pictures with each other. The live band was good. And there were of course a few scandals here and there, but that's a norm in K.K :)
After downing enough liquid courage, my friends left to White Room whereby I left for Queer bar. Got to the club and it was boring. I was starving but it was nice talking to my queer friends there. Went for supper to end the night and called one of my "friends" to come and chill at my place. So I know this isn't my most interesting post but oh well. Haha!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

Ps. The pictures were taken on Saturday, I forgotten to switch the date system on my camera. And please do click on the advertisements found in my site. I would really appreciate it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment