Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things that have been happening

Lots of cooking, and buying things for the flat.
Getting my synth and amp and all that jazz moved up. My room looks a lot smaller with a huge amp in the corner but I'm happy.
Spent a week in Rottnest with the basic day pattern of wake up, spend about an hour on breakfast and reading and cups of tea, going to the beach, coming home for lunch, having a nap and then chilling before dinner.
Uni orientation! I start tomorrow. WOOO.
7 hours straight of Project Runway with pasta and green tea and icecream straight from the tub.
Saying every day I'm going to cut my nails and always forgetting.
Not getting a job! I've applied for at least thirty so far. Gosh.
Loving the necklace I got for Christmas from Etsy, as (kind of badly) shown here WITH NEW HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment