Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ginny, ADO and TDP 2010

Shipping starts today for ADO's Traveling Doll Project 2010!! I am part of Team Boneca and my other team mate are the ever so talented Deena from http://www.fabbydolls.blogspot.com/ and Bari from http://www.fineartstudioonline.com/


They are both amazing doll makers and I am so lucky to be part of such this team:)

This is Virginia, Ginny for short, she will be making her way to see Bari first in Arizona, then in one months time off to see Deena in Michigan then back to me a finished doll!! I can't wait for her return so I can see what she has become!!



This is Wynn, I just love her already:) The ever so talented Deena will be working on Wynn first. There was some questions as to the gender of Wynn but I think SHE is a sweet soul just waiting to shine through!! But......who know until the end when Wynn returns home to the hands of Bari.....She is going to Deena first so by the time she/her gets to me things could change!! That is one of the things that make this wonderful project so much fun!!! I am so honored to be part of the project again this year!!! The first doll I will get is from Deena, now this is going to be somewhat of a challenge for me as I have never added the head to an already made body!! and an amazing body too I might add!! I am excited about this!! but a little nervous too...... I have so good ideas for this doll as I am sure Bari does too and it will be really interesting to see how she finishes:)





This project is soooo amazing!! Last year was the first year ADO did this project and this year it is bigger!! PLEASE follow the ADO blog to keep track of all the teams that are participating...


www.adotravelingdollproject.blogspot.com




You can follow all the teams dolls there and see the transformation of alot of amazing dolls!!! Please, if you are not already, become a follower of ADO's blog :)





Stay tuned for what happens to these amazing dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment