Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ended his night with an Almost Bang (Literally)

So I was out clubbing in my usual hang out spot. Not drinking because I'm on medications. But anyway, I was introduced to this cute person in the bar. And well, that person is taken. I met the partner as well and all i could say is that the partner is not quite up to par. Not ugly, but not hot.

So this person, young person, is so damn cute, very toned virginal body in a tight white top. I admit that I became a wee bit perverted because I don't know, maybe it's the meds. And the person's partner was quite slutty as well, dancing with other people and flirting with them. So the couple was arguing and all, stormed in and out of the toilet etc. I saw an opportunity to maybe make my move. So the person went downstairs and the partner was upstairs. I went down and pretended to walk to my car.

"Helloeeeeee" I said in the most Australian style I could. I know it is so pathetic. But oh well, wanted to try and sound "sexy". That bastard ignored me. Fuck man, my ego went straight down the drain. That person then walks back up to the pub. I went back for a few moments and talked to my friends. I decided to leave and when I got downstairs, the couple were hugging and there was this girl who said, "You two are so ROMANTIC....."

They were hugging in front of my car. So I got in, started the engine, and revved up the car abit and kinda went forward, near to them and stormed off. The funny thing is, I wasn't even furious, jealous or i don't know. The whole scare them thing just popped in and I did it. I laughed at myself when I was heading home.

They did looked scared and tried to avoid my car though. Hahahaha!

Damn I'm a Crazy Bitch!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment