Friday, February 12, 2010

Two more days and 500 plus blogs to go!!

My Magic carpet need to fill up on some more petro to finish the journey of the One World One Heart event!! It has been an amazing journey so far but I need to step on the gas if I am going to finish it! Only two more days to go then we will find out who all the Lucky winners are. If you ask me.....we are all winners, I have met so many new people and seen so much amazingly talented artists work that I will have inspiration to draw from for a long while:)

I want to thank EVERY ONE who signed up fro my give-a-way for Lenny and Lyle, I am more then confident that they will be going to a good home no matter who wins them:) I am not responsible for what they do though once they leave my care!!! hehehe

You still have a few days left to visit a bunch more peeps ( click on the OWOH badge on my sidebar for the link) though so get back on your magic carpet and check them ALL out!!!


HUGZ and KISSES
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment