Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jo-B Care Gala Night Event @ Pavilion

So I was invited to my Friend and Miss Malaysia Universe 2009, Joanabelle's Charity Gala for her Association called Jo-B Care. For those of you who don't know her, Miss Joanabelle Ng was Miss Malaysia Universe 2009 and she comes from Kota Kinabalu Sabah. She is quite hardworking and really caring at the same time and this whole event is actually quite surprising coming from someone like her.

I was lucky enough to be among the guests of people like Thanuja Ananthan (Miss Malaysia World 2009/2010), Soo Wincci (Miss Malaysia World 2008), Levy Li (Miss Malaysia Universe 2008), Nadine Ann (The Current Miss Malaysia Universe), Ben Ibrahim (TV Host), Evonne Teah (Sabah Supermodel), Wilson Tan (Malaysia's Top Male Model), Models, Celebrities to name a few.

The event itself was quite nice, drinks were being served and light fingerfood were also given. Performances here and there by several multicultural Malaysian Artistes were also held in conjunction with the whole One Malaysia concept and after party drinks and dinner after were also held at Michael Angelos'. I was lucky enough to be seated next to Levy Li (Miss Malaysia Universe 2008) and her boyfriend Anthony. I wasn't sure that it was her until she was being mentioned. Apparently she's quite educated, persuing her degree in Boston, United States. I pictured her as a girl who couldn't speak English, but she spoke it fluently.

As usual I had too much too drink and my friend told me that I was blabbing too much. Hahaha! But oh well, I'll behave myself if there is a next event :)




xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment