Friday, June 4, 2010

Kota Kinabalu Trip, What I ate plus more ;)

Sorry for the late update on my Blog. I've been quite busy lately. I had to rush multiple assignments and the internet connection at home has been quite shit with the uploading lately. So I guess now I've got some spare time with me to update my blog with pictures! :D Being in K.K was good for me, I planned perfectly well what I wanted to eat and made sure I had all of it. I was happy to eat everything i craved for in KL (plus more, not food, If you know what I mean) and well, I can say that i left home sad but truly satisfied because my cravings were all settled.
Peking Duck Wrap which i prepared myself :)
Beef Noodle Soup in Kah Hiong at Hill Top. Dijamin Halal.
Black Pepper Roast Duck Pasta Created by Me :)
Peking Duck fron King Hu, Tanjung Aru.
Friend Rice Vermicelli with Chillies, Eggs, Coriander and Prawns from Janggut Restaurant Hilltop.
Sabahan Tom Yam with Rice Vermicelli and Chicken Meat from Janggut, Hilltop.
Fried Egg Noodles with Pork Sauce accompanied by Choy Sum and Pork in New Man Tai, Kingfisher Commercial Center.
Sabah Vegetable friend with Eggs accompanied by Fried Rice in Austral Park.
Pork Soup with lean pork and pork balls accompanied by Rice Vermicelli in Lintas Commercial Center.
Egg Noodles accompanied with Pork in Foh Sang Commercial Center.
Tofu fried with mixed vegetable found in Man Tai, Damai.
Sweet and Sour Pork, Man Tai, Damai.
Pork Omelette in Man Tai, Damai.
Choy Sum fried with Pork Oil and Lean Pork, Man Tai, Damai.

Surprisingly I didn't gain any weight :D
Xoxo
Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment