Friday, June 4, 2010

Party It Up In Kota Kinabalu!

I went out on Saturday night and had the time of my life. Started off with Dinner at my sister's pent house followed by Drinks with Anne, Hafeez, and Jonathan in @mosphere. It was nice meeting up with them again and conversation was all good. Drank two glasses of my Favorite Long Island Cocktails there and decided to club hop to Hyatt's Shennanigans. Hafeez was quite tipsy and he taigated Anne's car from @mosphere to Hyatt hotel and I just drove from behind him closely to see if anything were to happen. It was quite scary though because Anne was driving her cute little car and Hafeez was chasing her with his Lexus. He was just fooling around though, I was however, very scared. But we did managed to get to the club in one piece and poof, another jug of Long Island and another glass followed by Cheryl coming along and Syaz joining us as well.
The Live Band at Shennanigans was good, I was having fun, partying up with my old friends. It felt as though I never left and I was missing every single minute of it. We were just drinking, dancing and having fun. Cheryl turned down a chinese guy and I was catching up with Syaz. We all then decided to drop by K.K's most happening club White Room after shennanigans and they ordered a bottle. We were already very very buzzed but we kept on partying on.
Met up with some friends, one of them was quite drunk and emotional. I was asking him to go home but he kept telling me that he wanted to (too personal to share) and I just laughed. His brother was being nice until the brother started hitting on this girl. Went back down to my friends and realised that Anne and Cheryl had already left so I made my way back home.
Just like my food itch I got my clubbing itch scratched already. God I can't wait to get back to K.K!
xoxo
Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment