Saturday, June 5, 2010

Unveil the Surprise!

Advertorial

To be honest I have never, ever spent money on a branded bag. My most expensive bag is some Juicy beach bag which cost me $250usd, which, granted, could probably get me a tiny prada pouch or something, but I could never justify spending so much on luxury items!

And that's why when Reebonz, a discounted luxury brand store, told me they wanted to give me a free bag, I was really quite excited!!

I'm 26 now and all I have in my bag cupboard are 30 dollar bags in bright childish colours. Some of them even have fur -_-. I mean that's great and all but sometimes I have to go to client meetings and I just wanna be taken a bit more seriously!


AND SO!


HERE IS MY PRESENT!!


*Rubs hands in glee* (Glee!)





Comes in a pretty paper bag



All wiped up in a gorgeous stylish box



Untying 'reebonz' = fun!



Here's a peek!



It's from Kate Spade...

AND HERE IT IS:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Super gorgeous spacious bag in luxurious shiny gold leather!!


Ok yes it is still not a "take me seriously" bag but at least it's not old/broken/cheap/"inspired" like my other bags!! LOL

It is super hard to photograph coz it is so attention-getting and SHINY!!



I love all the hardware



A lot of space inside and it's not too heavy by
itself either so I can stuff loads of stuff in!


A long time back, Reebonz was interested in an advert but "discounted luxury goods" sounds damn suspicious so I just ignored them, not wanting to the the next Plasticzilla - cheating blog readers of their money and buat bodoh. (PR lesson honey: Give your advertorial money back to victims! Why should you earn money when these people lost hundreds, selfish bitch?)

But Reebonz had its first online sale at March 2009, and it's still standing strong with loads of clients. And what's more, I actually went to their office in Raffles place (quite big somemore!!) so confirm it's legitimate!!

And the stuff they sell are GUARANTEED authentic!!


So what is Reebonz?


Reebonz (pronounced "Ribbons") is a private online shopping destination of premier brands and private sales. The website is for members only, and sale events last for 2-3 days before closing. Besides luxury products, Reebonz also sells spa yacht charters, holiday packages etc. Shipping caters to the whole of Asia Pacific and for Singaporeans, the courier comes at a flat rate of $9.90.


The original price of my bag? $780

Reebonz's price? $539!!



Erm nobody really looks how they accomplish this but they just do!

What's the BEST part?

For the upcoming GSS, Reebonz is giving a 99% off SALE to reward their customers!!!




SIAO DING DONG ONE IMAGINE A PRADA BAG THAT'S $1,800 will be $18 fml I'm gonna turn on all 5 computers at home to go shopping on that day.

(Why am I sharing this with you all I feel I shouldn't be urgh work dilemma)

Here are the items that will be going for sale!!



Fendi Mia Zucca Shoulder Bag.

Retail: $1,815
99% sale price: $15.95 (!!!!!)



Kenneth Cole Men's Sports
Chronograph Bracelet Watch


Retail: $649
99% sale price: $3.29 (Can't even buy mcdonalds meal)



Chloe Eclipse Long Wallet

Retail: $570
99% sale price: $3.85



My favourite!! So cute!



I have a weakness for bags with many compartments

Kate Spade Dane Tote

Retail: $780
99% sale price: $7.80



And last but not least,

Prada Business Laptop Bag

Retail: $1550
99% sale price: $9.95!


So cheap it's like they are giving away these things free lor... -_-





So remember to be kiasu and RSVP otherwise you won't get the bags!!!!!!!111111 *frenzied eyes*

Anyway got chio bag so must camwhore. Don't pretend you don't like seeing my face then criticizing it.












Ok this pic has no bag but is chio anyway!!




Add Reebonz on FACEBOOK and follow them
on TWITTER for updates on the best sales!

2 comments:

  1. At the forefront of fashion, the thing that the goddess loves is the frye harness 12r . Its charm is irresistible to anyone, because wearing it will instantly enhance your temperament, and at the same time I especially like short boots.
    This thick-heeled Martin boots is a favorite style of the goddess. At the same time, I also tried my best to find this frye phillip harness tall. I bought a pair, which is comfortable to wear on my feet, and it is also particularly good-looking, especially the designer's contrast design. , High-grade fashion atmosphere.
    The weather is getting hotter and hotter. I asked my colleagues to go shopping and shuttled through various brand shoe stores. Only these hollow frye billy pull on with thick heels attracted me deeply. The more they look, the better they look. At the same time, they are not dull on the feet. , Cool and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a first-line brand in Korea, the brand occupies a certain position in the color film industry for its high-quality, comfortable, and safe products.black contact lenseshas opened up its own sky in the field of color contact lenses with innovative styles and excellent quality; its lenses are made of the latest non-ionic polymer materials developed by Japan and South Korea. The lenses are not easy to stick and have no negative electricity. It is not easy to accumulate protein. The material has rainbow colored eye contacts , good expansion and tensile strength, and good lens shaping. It combines the characteristics of high oxygen permeability of hard lenses and the comfort of soft films.
    The gorgeous and delicate pattern design ofpure black contact lensesachieves a natural wearing effect. At the same time, it brings you a lot of different feelings. With a little change in your outfit, you can achieve a brand new self.

    ReplyDelete