Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Week So Far.

So I haven't been Chatting with any of my friends for quite some time. Allysa, Evelyn, Tessa, Cass and Inessa, please reply to the message that I sent to you on Facebook. I know you all have busy lives as well, but just do it for heaven's sake!

Now, Back to my update, the past week in KL have been swell! Enjoying the gym and enjoying life a little bit more now. Now that I'm not really dieting anymore, I can actually eat guilt free because I make it a point to work out at least four times a week. I feel less guilty having that bowl of rice now and that curry puff or that ice cream because I know I will work it off. And partying have been good as well, not for my wallet but in general I get to meet up with friends and basically enjoy KL.

I remember saying before that I disliked Kuala Lumpur, but the more I settle in, the more I'm starting to not dislike it. Even though nothing beats my home town in K.K, KL seems like a fun place to live in now, good housemates, good friends, sort of good lifestyle.

I'm also dating someone as you all may know:) I can say that this person is a model la, *wink wink:) So far it's been going quite well and I'm treated well by this person.

It's my final week of the semester and I'm rushing some of my assignments. I have two more left and I think I'm gonna have it all done by today. It's a nice thought though that time flies so quickly. I remember five months ago I was back in K.K with my best friend Inessa walking on the runway and dreading Kuala Lumpur. Now in the present I see myself settling in and Inessa also seems to be doing fine with herself in Perth with her new job and all.

I hope she gets fired so that she can Join Miss Malaysia:)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment