Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm starting to likeeeeeee:)

So I've been dating this person recently (different one from the last) and all I can say is that I rebounded quick. Me and the last person decided to stop dating and that same night I met someone new and started getting to know this new person. Well, this new person is a model, tall, fit, unique look (think Kate Moss) and very nice. But the thing is that this person was well, too easy.
I couldn't understand it myself because usually people are more challenging in a sense whereby they won't let their feelings for you show until the next couple of dates. But this person, woah, went all the way. At first it was sort of a turn off for me but as time progress, I started liking the attention. And well, the feeling is getting mutual.
So I've been going out with this person for the past two weeks and I feel that I'm starting to build up feelings!
Stupid cupid, stop picking on me!!
xoxo
Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment