Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sherliza and Adrienne's

So i was invited to a good friend's birthday party last Saturday. I can honestly say that I partied like a RockStar! We started off the party at Skybar, Traders Hotel, sipping, well, more like downing Grey Goose and Tequila, Dancing by the pool, having cupcakes from Wondermilk and chips and dip. Meeting new friends as well as chilling was great! Then we thought about club hopping to Zouk. Started sipping Henessy and Coke and met up with some friends. Yvonne Chu, Evonne Teah, and Wari as well. It was nice la, I preferred the RnB part of the club though, I didn't like too much Zouk music.

Which in turn made me leave for Market Place to see a special friend. Met up with some new ones, and also see my housemates. Drank more Gin there and continued to party. Got wasted and went back home.



Hmmm... Whats new? :)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment