Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday!

So I woke up alone and shitty on Sunday morning after a night out partying and getting wasted. Some drama there, some drama here with the added liquor wasn't a good mixture. So i awoken on Sunday feeling all crappy. So, the normal thing any person would do is to fill their time up with random things to do, i decided that I was gonna go down to Tuaran to eat the fried noodles there. So I drove all the way down to that town and had coffee with my friends. Along with a good dish of Fried Noodles.
Night time was more of a challenge for me. I hung out with my friends and one of them found out that their dog died *smarties. I managed to grab some chocolate dessert and we headed down to this Philippine restaurant called Tambayan which is located next to Perodua at Api-api center in Kota Kinabalu. We ordered shit loads of Lechon Kawali (Fried Pork) and we even tried the Balot, which is pictured there. Basically Balot is a traditional delicacy from the Philippines which is a duck egg that is almost nearing it's hatching date.

it was disgusting!

But I had a good sunday though!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment