Monday, April 18, 2011

Paradise Island

I woke up today looking out my window, noticing that the sky was looking really wonderful. I was chatting to my friend on bbm about some problem I had. He was telling me to not think about it. Then I brought up the island thing and he said I should do it. I washed up, packed my things and hopped onto a boat and headed straight to the islands.
I managed to get myself an hour of tanning, it was good, real good because when i got to the jetty, and saw the clear blue skies, I just somehow felt relaxed and my problems were not with me for that particular moment, well, basically the whole time I was peering at the ocean, I forget everything and thought about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful city.
I went to this island called Manukan, initially i planned on going there with that special someone but due to some setbacks, i decided i needed the island really badly. And I didn't regret going because for the whole three hours when I was on that island, I didn't think too much. I calmed myself down, and just focused on reading the Memoirs of a geisha for the one thousandth time.
I got back by five in the evening and joined my friends for a fatty dinner and then headed to a friends place for beer and supper. I gotta admit that when i was at my friends place, reality came smashing back in. But at least I can say that my day wasn't all that bad. I needed the islands, i think im going to have a random mountain get away as well soon!

xoxo

jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment