Sunday, March 25, 2012

Break Out of The Comfort Zone


What a better way to start the week than by feeling inspired? 

So, I have been thinking about a new "project" to take on, while being wildly (yes, wildly) inspired by last week's few days I spent away. Something that would not require too much time, and that would be rewarding. 

I though about what people decide to do and not to do. What makes you want to accomplish something and what gets in your way. How we sometimes put ourselves in a box. The Comfort Zone. 

We often hear that we are our biggest obstacle. While this can sound cheesy, I think it's full of truth. If I think back to the past year, I remember stories of people in my social circle who have accomplished great things by simply deciding to try something new or by thinking outside the box. 

While leaving for Thailand on an almost whim can definitely qualify as rewarding enough, I wish to take on a project to Break Out of The Comfort Zone. And I want to report on others doing this exact thing. So, while I gather ideas, I would LOVE to hear from your stories or ideas or projects that make you break out of the Comfort Zone. 

Drop me a line in the comments below, or use the Contact tab to send me a message. Thanks for sharing, and thanks again for reading! 


Photo by Dee & Duke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment