Monday, March 26, 2012

Interesting Reads.

I've been reading a lot of books lately (as compared to usual). Most of them are about stories of interesting and influential women. I'm not sure why but I'm interested in books about queens and politicians, you know, since i'm the queen and all. Anyhow, I read the book about the last empress of China, pretty impressive stuff, it was apparently based on historical facts but it is fiction. And the White Queen was also similar. The rice mother is about 5 generations of family living in Malaysia. Pretty interesting.
I wanted a book about Margaret Thatcher but sadly I couldn't find it. SO another book looked interesting, so I decided to go with Game Change. Its about the 2008 elections between Obama, Clinton, McCain and Palin. I saw it to be rather interesting. So, being in the current mood that I'm in, depressed and uninspired, I decided to buy that book.
Since my blackberry went all haywire on me, and Im constantly disconnected from the world, I look to reading as a form of inspiration and as a form of time killer. It's nice to get out of the miserable world that I am in and get into the world of inspiration from other people. I like being transported into the world that the author of the book created and just be lost in it.
Have you travelled into the realm of imagination lately? :)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment