Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Weekend: Spring is Here, Now Go Have a Drink


Oh, hello! I just came back from an impromptu mini-holiday with my parents, who are in town visiting. I took advantage of the opportunity to squeeze in some activities I had meant to do while in Thailand, such as snorkeling and feeding monkeys on the beach. And this has given me inspiration for a post series, which you'll get to discover in the near future! 

So, what are your plans for this first Spring weekend? I sure hope happy hour outside is included, because this is basically what I live for. Without exaggeration. Speaking of sipping on alcoholic beverages, I found this nice tidbit of information on How to Order Mixed Drinks at a Bar, which makes you look knowledgeable, like a Man/Woman-about-town. Trying something new never hurts. 

Cheers! 


Photo by Dee & Duke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment