Thursday, February 12, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS..........



Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who took the time to check out my blog and who entered my draw for my little Abner the mute art doll:) I was touched by all of you who thought they would like to give him a home. I wish I had one for all of you:)


What a wonderful experience this OWOH was for me!! I had so much fun visiting all the blog from people from all over the world:) and thanks to all of you who have chosen to follow my blog, I will try and keep it interesting for you...LOL






For creating and hosting this wonderful event!!! WOW you are da bomb Lisa:)


I will be participating again next year for sure!!!


I used the random # generator to choose my winner and I got #120 and counting my way through the entries I came to Lisa of http://lmdandmyworld.blogspot.com/


I hope you like him Lisa and congratulations to you!!!


Please email me Lisa with your address so I can ship him to his new home:)




HUGZ TO YOU ALL




Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment