Thursday, February 26, 2009

Super Sunday.


Peter, Me, Kimmy, Keith and Rounnah,
So i had a photo shoot last Sunday with my younger sister and some of my colleagues. It was for the purpose of the whole agency thing which required us to take pictures for our portfolios. I only had like 4 hours of sleep and our angency owner said that i should have more sleep and that i should have slept earlier.

So i got there at about 11 in the morning. And then started with my make up and all. We made our way to the beach and there were like 7 photographers waiting for us. So we got our pictures taken and they asked me to remove my shirt, damn I look so fat. I hate wearing singlets. But my colleague Peter does have a very nice body. Unlike me of course which is filled with muffin tops and cellulite sally :)

After the beach session we headed for our next location, which was at the park. It was already starting to look gloomy. But we decided to go with it. I changed my outfit, and quickly made my two minute walk to the secondary location. The pictures were taken in this two storeyed shelter. There was a shelter right beside ours with about a dozen of illegal immigrant boys who were having a picnic.

Being the irritating boys that they are, they started whistling and throwing comments at us when we were doing the photo shoot at our shelter. During the middle of the shoot, it started raining cats and dogs, so we ran into our shelter. the most annoying thing is that the boys climbed up our shelter and started jumping above us. Since the shelter was beside the sea, sand kept falling on us. We started screaming and cursing at those annoying twats.

Wonders of being a struggling walking hanger. :)
Rounnah during her shoot. She was also a former breeze covermodel.
The photographers shooting me :)
Me after make up :P
Kimmy.
Kimmy during her shoot.Peter, the guy with the nice body :P

No comments:

Post a Comment