Wednesday, February 11, 2009

There's a first time for everything :)

Well, there's a first time for everything :) I remember my cousin waiting for her boyfriend to get back from overseas and when a small matter like not calling her when he landed or rescheduling his flight made her angry, I would just think that she's crazy and laugh at her.

Well, my lover left the place he was studying in to get back. I knew that he was leaving on Monday so i went online, checked the plane schedule flying from his place, to Dubai, and then to Kuala Lumpur. I knew he was gonna reached Kuala Lumpur at about 9.35p.m. He called me the day he was gonna board the plane.

So i waited excitedly, waited, and waited. And up till today, I never received a single phone call, a single message. I tried calling both his old malaysian number and his previous country of residence's phone number. Both were unreachable.

I am now stuck here alone in my room, waiting, waiting, and waiting for him to call or to text me. I feel angry and depressed at the same time. But i also can't wait to see him. I feel like breaking up. But i know i will regret it later. And matters like these are so small.

I'm so sorry my dear cousin for thinking you're too sensitive before whereas I'm feeling the same way as you are now.

................. I feel like .........................

Emo, Emo, Emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment