Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OH!!! MY!!!! I LOVE MY MONSTER!!!!!

Oh I just Love love love my monster and his girl!!! Today I got the best surprise in the mail from my friend Nicole aka mealy monster http://itsybitsyfunzyonesie.blogspot.com/ We did a trade and it was to be a surprise:) When I saw that post man today bringing me a box I was like a kid at Christmas!! I knew right away it was my very own monster!! I know Nicole's monsters and LOVE them but the photos do not even come close to how wonderful they are in your hands!!! I just love them to bits!! You just HAVE to get one of your own!! Check out her etsy storemealymonster.etsy.com and GET one.....for the kid inside you:) sorry Nicole, I am not sure if she is suppose to face forward or backward but either way.........they are absolutely fabulous!! His little girl and her dolly are sweet and you can tell he loves them too:) I promise to love and look after them for ever and ever:)
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH NICOLE:)





No comments:

Post a Comment