Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye St James.

So, after enduring a whole night of being bombarded by my family members, I made my way to St. James Powerhouse's last night of Gay Fun. Apparently they were going to move to Zirca, a club situated in the old M.O.S in Singapore. Cass and I got there at about 10.30. The line was so long and I almost left the club as I hated to wait. But in the end Rohai brought me and my friends into the club and I bought him a jug of vodka lime to thank him! He's such a sweet heart!

Upon getting in, the club was just nice, not too packed, but not too empty either. I spent a lot of money on alcohol that night and pretty much got tipsy. I got to meet some new friends as well as catch up with some old ones. The club did get a bit boring when people started pouring in and the club was getting too full. I couldn't even get into the dance floor as there were too many people dancing there.

So after partying for a couple of hours, Cass, Zara and I decided to leave the club early, we left about 1.30 am. Here are some pictures though, enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment