Friday, February 20, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round, Like A Record Baby!

My new niece, Kayla Bianculli. She was born last week. I absolutely adore her!

I can't get that song out of my head. I think Flo Rida is such a genius. Because of his version, I went online to find the original song and also the remakes. I actually prefer the Jessica Simpson version. The chorus is so catchy and it's gonna be playing in Q bar soon!

So today I decided to spend my time with Inessa cause she is gonna leave for Perth tomorrow :( And I will only see her in 9 months time. She wanted to go to Wisma to pick up some of her clothes that she sent for tailoring. We practically walked around the mall just chatting, eating, and shopping.

For those of you who aren't from K.K, the pictures I am about to post up shows you abit about the city. Enjoy :)
This Kampung houses can be found if you were to take the higway to my place. Squatters. Yeesh.
The State Mosque. Apparently the gold tiles on the big dome is either gold or gold plated :)
Malaysian Cars, filling up Malaysian roads.
A government school. Ewwwwww.
Look, the firestation, among many that can be found around town.
OH MY GOD! Another Malaysian car :)
Grace Court. I know a friend who stays here. It's just like 2 minutes away from town.
Wawasan Plaza.
Kota Kinabalu Times Square. We have our very own time's square. It sucks though.
Those flats there belong to the police forces. Apparently all the police who can't afford their own place to stay cause their pay is low stays there :)
Api-Api center. Apparently this place is called "Api-Api" because there was a fire that started there once upon a time ago.
Inessa. My driver.
Some old shop lots in K.K.
Center point during rush our.
Some random cafe in some random park in the middle of town.
Segama.
Transformers!
I ordered this meatball pasta. It wasn't nice.
Poser.
Inessa got something from this "Now" shop. A very nice pencil skirt.
One of the many things found in my "man" bag :)
Little g BIG G! So Gay, So Jay!
Trash found inside my bag. Sunnies, Wax, Camera, Fags, Perfume to name a few :)
My two best friends.
The food court in Wisma, also the place where they serve the best overpriced chicken rice in town :)
I ordered my meatball pasta from this stall.
The shop says "he and she" but they don't even have anything for men.
Another random store.
Handphone shops. Among many other found in the mall. The phones are overpriced though.
Inessa, Paying for her pencil skirt.
If you look at this picture closely it looks like I only have one leg.
Golden Hill. I live here :)
I just took this picture of a random immigrant working at my neighbour's house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment