Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Batik Show At One Borneo.

So I quit my job during Mid January because my mom said it was a waste of time. She was bugging me to get a job and when I found one, she told me to resign. However, my mother did find me a job as a walking hanger in One Borneo for the Annual Buy Malaysian Product on the 16th of January.

It was my first ever runway show so I was quite nervous. The show lasted for two days and I was hired by these Batik Shop owners who apparently produce their own products, and their products are made by the deaf/mute people. I was however happy to catch up with some of my old friends again and also was happy to meet new ones. Alex, Kim and Ivonne were familiar faces and I met a few new friends who were local models like Rounnah and Nicole.

Getting into this show however allowed me to try and open more doors, I asked the models about how many shows they get a month and if there were any need for male models I would love to go for casting. Food and drinks were covered and I wanna thank Borneo Batiks for giving me this opportunity.
This was my first costume change. I loved the color! So Jay, So Gay!
The owner of the Batik company, make-up artist, designer, and local models.
Group photo 2.
The Camera man asked me to stand against the wall. I like this picture :)
Wall Picture two.
This was my second outfit. The trousers I was wearing had no button.
Out fit one!
Two local models.
Kim was putting on fake eyelashes for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment