Thursday, February 12, 2009

The financial crisis is killing me!!!!

Bring back the life of working at the Blue Peter Lower DECK bistro any day... I remember being so stressed out there I nearly hit someone!!!

I would say the jamjar is settled comfortably into life on the Biltong Belt (it starts in Putney and ends in Raynes park) however shit you thought that only happened in other peoples lives and movies is in full force in London

A mate reckons guys were crying at RBS yesterday I think it was a flip comment but in reality this could be an astute observation as 2400 people will be culled there

I worked there once upon a time and moved swiftly away to another company into a permanent position. However the financial crises like we told about AIDS doesn't discriminate and the waves are pounding against the wall and something has to give!!!

Fuck aren't I a bunch of roses today?

No comments:

Post a Comment