Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Singapore Trip.

My cousins and I in my grandparent's place.

So, from my last post about me going gaga and cutting my hair, you all know that I flew to Singapore. It was a really random thing but since the plane ticket was cheap, why not? I needed to get away from home and also wanted to celebrate chinese new year.

"Why you wanna go to study in the learning center? So LOUSY one ah!"

"Wah, fake things also dare to say so loud ah?!"

"Why you wear two earrings oh? Like Gay oh!"
My big family in Singapore at my grand father's house.

I had to endure all those comments thrown to me by my aunties and uncles. The whole time i just sat there and didn't fire back any comments. I just know that they are more traditional minded compared to me and my family back in K.K cause we were all raised differently.

My relatives were drinking some red wine and sparkling wine, I just looked at them drinking, of course, I didn't feel like drinking in front of them, being one of the youngest grandchild, so my Uncle and aunties were pouring the wine,

"You, cannot drink, still underage!"

"Don't worry, I don't feel like it."

Whether or not I am underage, I don't drink red wine or sparkling wine with ice. That was what went through my mind but I just kept my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment