Monday, February 9, 2009

While Accyee/Abby was in K.K, we did........ :)

Abby Chu at Golden Hill :)
So this post is long overdue. But I would like to introduce to you a dear friend of mine from Brunei. Her name is Abby Chu and she is currently studying in Curtin University, in Miri.

I did the usual stuff i would do when i get friends visiting, take them out to eat, drive around, and bring them over to my house. hahaha! I even brought her up to the roof of my place :)
Stuck in the mini traffic jam. Abby caught me chewing my straw. A bad habit that i have :)
Since there are no Burger Kings in Brunei or Sarawak. I took her to have some of it. We ordered so much food to the point of it being scary!
We were eating at this place called Lou Bon Keng or something like that. Apparently Abby's aunt owns the place. Small world :)
A picture Abby took of my room:) Loving it!
Me sitting on the rooftop.
I took Abby to the rooftop of my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment