Monday, June 30, 2008

Bayau.

Okay, I started my job today and was helping my colleague to count and arrange some of our products on the display rack. So since being in a hotel there were many guests from all over the world walking in and out looking at everything.

I was chit chatting with some Taiwanese tourist while I was arranging my collection of Sunglasses and was also saying high to tourist who caught my eye.

So as I was arranging the swim wear according to colour and type, a young girl and her mother were behind me looking at some of the stuffed animal dolls. The mother was looking at the flip flops and the little girl obviously looking at the dolls.

Being Sabah we had all kind of monkey and turtle dolls. The girl picked up this monkey doll.

"What a big nose..." She said.

For a moment there, I stopped counting. I wonder why. :)

*Please do click on the Mudah, Digi, Mr.Potato ads placed by Nuffnang, I would really appreciate it! And for a totally different post please visit www.jeffreytanggau.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment