Monday, June 16, 2008

CHIC magazine Sneak Peek!

Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you a sneak peek into a magazine I've been working on for the past two months. I have put alot of effort into this project and hopefully it will turn out well. This of course is just a preview of some of the contents. It is a fashion magazine and it specializes in generally female related issues.


The page on the right talks about the simple style with pictures of outfits that can go well with each other and the page on the right talks about fashion information regarding Miri's latest fashion scoops.
Now the page on the left is just some random advertisement I created to fill up the page while the page on the right talks about men and sex. It states information that girls need to know regarding men and sex in general.
Now these two pages talk about whats in and out for footwear and sunglasses. There are of course other things like handbags and dresses as well that will be talked about in the following pages.
This is the fashion spread that I did for the magazine with some of my friends standing in as models. Photography is done by Rafeedah and myself of course and styling was done by me.
Now this is an article that was contributed by my best friend Inessa. I told her to write an article regarding procrastination and this is how I arranged it.

Now I hope you enjoy this post and I do hope that my magazine project will actually be successful! Finally, all my hard work is almost done!

*Please do click on the advertisements that you find on my webpage like the Digi or Mudah adverts when you've finished reading. It will mean alot to me if you do so. And for a totally different post, please visit www.xanga.com/jeffreytanggau

No comments:

Post a Comment