Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pictures Of Food I can't eat.

Speaking of being miserable. I went out with Jenna for lunch after I submitted my Research and Writing skill essay on Friday. We ended up in my favorite "Bang Mee" shop and we ordered some "Bang Mee". Well I had a vegetarian one. It was quite a relief that we finally finished our assignment. Initially I picked Jenna as my group mate because I thought that she was willing to do all the work, she herself thought so to. But In the end of it all, I could say I did more than half of the work, but Jenna went and did some of the correction which was fine by me.

I ended up going shopping with Jenna after lunch. Oh, how good it felt being out of the room again. Lately I've been staying in Senadin area and I was beginning to lose it again. So I really needed to leave the place, and since Jenna needed someone to shop with, I accompanied her. She wanted to buy some clothes for her boyfriend and I was happy to help her chose some. She bought three t-shirts that day, one Nike, one is this England Tee and another is this cheap but nice looking Tee Shirt. I loved the Nike and the England Tees. I wanted to get myself one but I realized that I was on a budget. Oh well!
This is a picture of the "Bang Mee". I used to have it with all the anchovies and minced pork before I turned vegan. But ever since then, I never got the chance to try it anymore. A bowl of "Bang Mee" like this would cost around Rm3. It is considered cheap compared to the ones that I find in KK. If I were back at home I would be looking at around Rm4.50 at least!
Now this is Curry Mee. And It isn't the nicest picture and It doesn't make me feel like eating it. But I didn't eat this. I just thought maybe my camera skills could be good enough to make this bowl of Curry Mee look nice. Well I guess I failed. A bowl of this would cost about Rm3.50.
And the three different colored teas. The first one is Bamboo Tea (Rm1.20), Teh "O" (Rm1), Liang Tea (Rm1.20). It does look nice though. Since I can't take anything with Milk in it. All I do is drink Teh "O" Ping. But I'm not complaining :)
And I tried taking this picture for my advertisement project. The line I wanted to use was related to Beauty or something. Anything for Eco Tourism Sarawak. If any of you have suggestions please do let me know though. I took this picture today. Was so bored in the room I decided to take a walk to enjoy the sunset. Hopefully something interesting will come up though:)

Please visit www.xanga.com/jeffreytanggau for a totally different post!

No comments:

Post a Comment