Friday, June 27, 2008

Greetings.

Home never felt like home. Initially after my flight I planned on getting myself out of the Vegan diet and going back to meat. But when I was in the restaurant, ordering some food to eat, I went ahead to order the forest of mushroom pasta and french fries.

I wonder why can't I pick up the courage to go back to meat again?

And well, I went out clubbing yesterday to this random club, apparently my friend said that the lead male singer is hot, so my best friend and I went to check him out, well, he is kinda cute, looks like a more chubbier version of me, he even has a goatie!

And it made my day today when many people kept saying that I lost weight! I was so happy!

I'm sorry to make this brief but I will be back with pictures soon!

cheers!

*Please do click on the advertisements placed by nuffnang, it will be such a help for me! Oh, and for a totally different post, please visit www.xanga.com.jeffreytanggau

No comments:

Post a Comment