Saturday, June 7, 2008

I burned my Keyboard!

If you look closely to the enter button and the Fn button, you can tell that these buttons are a little crooked! Well, I was rushing this evening to go and get some food, and when I left, I forgotten to turn off my laptop. I never expected to end up at Rendall's place. So I followed Rendall to town and just hung out with him, watching some music videos while we were at his place too.

The funny thing was that I walked to his place from the super market, I never expected it to be so far:S I actually got lost and by the time i reached there, I was sweating like shit! Oh god, and that precise moment I wanted to scream, but I was in a way desperate not to stay on campus as well, So i just kept my misery inside.

Anyways, as soon as I got back to the room, I noticed that my laptop was burning hot, and when i opened it, I got a shock of my life looking at the keys on the keyboard having some weird ass shape, and I felt so sucky after that because the enter button couldn't work! Shit! So i ended up taking out the Enter button and it started working again, but this time i had to press this small thingy that was under the Enter button. Life sucks!

please visit www.xanga.com/jeffreytanggau for a totally different post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment