Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy With The Results.

Jeffrey James is one happy fag.

Finally, during the whole semester I finally studied for the second time.

As usual I procrastinated until the day before my business management exams to hit the books but found out that It was all worth it!

I have never been fond of this subject and during this whole semester I have been constantly worried about whether or not I am able to pass this unit. I know that there isn't any conformation of me going to Murdoch University in Singapore or to Lim Kok Wing University in Kuala Lumpur, but if i did fail any unit in foundation the chances of me actually transferring to any of these Universities would already be gone. So now with this unit taken care of (guaranteed pass, hoping for a credit), I can practically start on my holiday!

Effective Communication Skills would get 80++ marks (High Distinction)
Malaysian Studies Internal Marks, 43/60
Visual Culture Internal Marks, 44/80
Media and Communications Internal Marks, 59/80
Business Management Internal Marks, 34/60
Research and Writing Skill Internal Marks, Unknown.

So, the chances of me passing would be higher now compared to the chances I assumed I had the night before! Yay! So Happy!

*Please do click on the Mudah, Mr.Potato, Digi adverts placed by Nuffnang. It will help me and I appreciate it. For a totally different post, please visit www.xanga.com/jeffreytanggau

No comments:

Post a Comment