Sunday, June 8, 2008

An old blog.


I have actually been blogging since I was 14 years old and i noticed that my blogging styles have changed over the years. I would often use a certain blog address for a certain amount of time and then shut it down when I'm bored of it only to open another one after not having anything else better to do again.

But I try to not do that these days, though one of my xanga blogs was shut down by me last year, I decided to start a new xanga again this year and it's been doing fine even today! I didn't shut it down. So as I was bored, sitting down in my room playing Pokemon Leaf Green, I decided to type my name on google to see where it leads me to.

To my surprise It lead me to an old blog of mine, one where I posted random posts back when I was 15 years old. And boy, the things I talked about were so random. I'm not saying that this particular post is not, I'm saying that the style of me explaining the random posts I posted three years ago. It's like me reading Sara Suhaili's blog now. I find it quite funny.

If any of you readers are curious to see how I used to blog 3 years ago, please type sohaibrother on google search and click the first link, then there would be a few livejournals there with one saying sohaibrother.

please visit www.xanga.com/jeffreytanggau for a totally different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment