Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blast from the past.

I found a bunch of my old pictures and i kept on laughing when i saw them. Browsing through each and every one of them made me laugh and think about what i did. It is actually a funny story, all these pictures were taken when i was about 16? 15? And as i browsed through them, i realised how I changed bit by bit. It's fun.

It also made me realise something, time passes by so quickly. And I am now wasting my time doing nothing. Well, I am doing something about it la. I remember when I was 15, when I wanted to lose weight and become thin, i dreamed about getting a boyfriend, a small apartment in England, and to study in Oxford University. I thought that these dreams were easy to achieve.

But now, I'm not in England, I'm in Miri, staying in a house of my own of course, and studying In Curtin. I did lose all that weight, and I do currently have a boyfriend. But he isn't here, he isn't the guy from Touch Of Pink, but he's perfect. I am in a way happy with where I am though I know that I still am a child inside. So here are some of my favorite ones.
These were the times when Jen and I would always go to Bluenote on weeknights, I was 16 at that time and we always sneaked out from the house to go partying. Back then, Brian Ong was one of the guy who partied with us frequently.
These are the times i miss. I was still fifteen at this time and I haven't started smoking yet. I was so into shisha at that point of time. Now I find shisha to be abit weird though. This was a place called BB cafe, a place Jen, me, and my friends would usually hang out at that time.
Again, in Blue Note, Jen used to be better than me in pool. But now I guess she doesn't play it anymore, I on the other hand am getting better at it.
I really like this picture. I look at it now and see that there is this Innocence feel towards me and Jen's smile. Something that can't be found in us today.
This was in some random apartment in Waikiki condo, apparently it was the first Shisha party. Before John the Shisha man got popular in K.K, we were one of the crowds that got him going. Now apparently John is hot stuff.
Kevin, Brian, Kiyoshi and I. Jen took this really nice picture of us in Manukan Island. We wanted to show Kiyoshi a good time in K.K. He was a friend of ours from Kuching and he flew all the way to K.K to meet us and we never actually met face to face before that.
This was a family gathering between my cousin and her husband. They were getting married at that time and the groom's family flew all the way to K.K from Germany. We did what the usual local would do, bring them to the islands. The boat was also chartered. I remember us having a good time though.
Jen, Daniel and I. I actually had a little crush on Daniel. I was still closeted at that time and boy did i have feelings for the guy. I was even being a bit jealous when he showed interest in Jen.
We were in Mamutik Island at this time. Jen and I were being spontaneous and wanted to show people our cousinly love. I guess the message really do come through this picture.
Ahh, The transformation pic. I was doing this when I was 15. I edited the ones below because i thought that I still seemed a bit chubby without the editing. 4 months of dieting really made me thinner and I am actually quite happy that I managed to do it.
One thing Kiyoshi had was a tight ass. Oh how I would love to feel it.
This is a picture of Jen and I in her old Daiming house. We were getting ready for a night out and Jen decided to have fun with her camera. I do miss my Giordano Polo phase though, they fit me so well.
This was taken in the Peak swimming pool. What I really liked about this picture is the outline of my body. The angle and lighting made my body look really fit. And I loved that. i remember posting that picture on friendster and Jen got so pissed at me cause her friend has a tattoo on his back or something.
Now this is something Jen would still do today. I bet any of my friends would pick up an opportunity to do something like that to me when i'm sleeping.

I actually found a couple of hundred of pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them all. So far through these pictures I quite like the fun i had then. Hope you enjoyed it too:)

*please click on the ads that are posted on my site. I will really appreciate it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment