Monday, November 24, 2008

Make Up.

So I decided to join Peter Dickylee's male pageant called Manhunt. I wasn't sure about joining the competition in the first place because I'm not in a condition fit enough to join. I then decided that why not just try my luck. I called up Walter and Ricky and asked them to get me into the competition, I was lucky enough to get in.
Before going for the photo shoot and interview, Ricky asked me to stop by his saloon for a touch up. I don't usually do makeup but Ricky did a fantastic job. It looked so natural that I didn't even feel like i was wearing any make up at all. The good thing about it is that my pimple on my nose was covered.
The prizes for the man hunt is tempting though, first place would take home at least Rm3000 and even the subsidiary titles have a prize money of Rm500. I'm not aiming for first place but I am aiming for top 5. I am planning on getting top 5 though. I haven't gotten the chance to see the other contestants which is why I'm a little scared. But I do hope my "face" can take me to top 5.
Me before makeup.
Me after Ricky's Makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment