Monday, November 17, 2008

Myvi Cabriolet Anyone?

I was on www.paultan.org and found out that their resident artist Mr.Theophilus Chin has came up with a Perodua Myvie Cabriolet. I think it looks fabulous! I won't mind driving this car in K.K by the beach with the top down. I honestly would love it.
In the original post however they questioned whether or not this car could sell here in Malaysia. I guess in places like Kuala Lumpur it would be hard to sell because it's quite dusty there due to the haze. But places like K.K or Kuching or other cities in Borneo and Penang and Johore as an example might have a market for this sort of car as they are by the beaches and less polluted. If this car was retailed at Rm70,000 i would actually still consider getting it!

What do you think?

Oh, and F.Y.I. Fuel price has dropped 15 cents to Rm2.00 per liter for petrol and Rm1.90 for diesel.

No comments:

Post a Comment