Monday, November 17, 2008

Hottie Of The Moment

Now, since Kainen wears make-up and is yesterday's news. Let's talk about my new obsession. His name is Richard Ford, 17 years old, and apparently is mixed with so much other races that the best word to describe him is COCKtail. He is a friend of my sister and I think he's hot, I've got a little crush on him:) heheeh! At least I get to SLEEP with him, well, technically i slept with him, in the same room, on the same bed. But ladies, let me introduce you to an AVAILABLE hottie of the moment, Mr. Richard Ford!
Mr Richard is a good friend of my younger sister. They would actually make a cute couple, but my sister is too blind to see that, which makes him available:)
Here's a body picture. I know he looks a bit skinny here but I saw him change before when I was in my friend;s room. Yes Richard, I was checking you out. But you check my sister out as well, so i;ve got the right to look at you! And when he was changing, he has the packs that i wanted to feel. I do sound desperate! haha!
This is my favorite picture. Richard is the one in Blue. His excuse for not being gay is that he's white and white men don't mind dressing up as ladies. I suspected the first time i saw him, but nah, I think he's really straight.

If any of you ladies out there want to get to know him, just comment and ask for his number;) I give him a 7.5 out of 10.

*Please do click on the advertisements found on this site, I would really appreciate it. Pictures obtained from facebook. Happy Belated Birthday Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment