Friday, November 28, 2008

Le Success

Rather than spend all my money on Leavers (or Schoolies, if you will) buying alcohol and wristbands and such on top of the hefty $250 accommodation fee for five nights IN A TENT THAT WE SUPPLIED OURSELVES (sorry, I have a thing with extortion), I went on a total spree with Darling Sister on Monday and got me some gladrags.
These included Rubi shoes - two pairs of flats for $20 is something I cannot refuse. Especially when the lining is gorgeous floral patterns - I'm a sucker for cute detailing at the best of times, but this was all too much. Plus, if you spend sixty dollars you get a free twenty dollar voucher. I'm not going to lie, I considered the possibility of eight pairs for $60 quite heavily.
Cotton On Body have a sweet little offer at the moment of 3 pairs of pyjama shorts (or shirts... or a mix, even. Whatever takes your fancy!) for $30. BARGAIN, I say! I got some of those... obviously this post would be enhanced with photos but I lost my camera and google is being most unkind in returning viable pictures.
Anyone else found a bargain recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment