Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hottie Of The Moment

Since our late Hottie Of The Moment dresses up as a woman for fun, I decided that it's time for me to have a new Hottie of The Moment. Now, I have a 21 year old gansta hottie called Kenneth Dalmacio Lee, an ex of a friend of mine named Victoria Chan. I guess I am currently feeling a little bit gangsta, he's really really cute. But sadly to say, he's straight. So the girls out there who are looking can take some chances!

I don't really know what to say about this guy except for the fact that he has tattoos. If you're into those gansta kind of guys you would like him, but if you aren't into those tattoo boys, well, then I guess that he isn't for you. But here are the pictures of Hottie of The Moment Mr Kenneth Dalmacio Lee!

I figured that you guys need to see a front profile picture of him. This picture is nice though, instead of making him look gangsta, he looks more like those rich spoilt bachelors, which many girls find sexy.
I hate her! This lucky girl gets a chance to pose with this guy! I am so jealous! I Bet I can become even prettier than her if I were a girl (No Offense). But I guess this picture was taken during the time whereby he was in a relationship, look at the ring, so I guess this guy is the relationship kinds gangsta!
Now this is my favorite picture, man this guy looks so hot here, his hair, ear ring, jawline and tattoos!
All in all, I would give Kenneth a 7 out of 10. He's quite a fantasy of mine, you know, to have him sweep you off you feet and rape you or something. What do you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment