Monday, November 17, 2008

Things to do now I have no study!

1. Make some money
This is quite high on the list, although doesn't sound half as frivolously impractical as the typo "Make some Monet"...

2. Learn guitar
Aside from the three chords I already know. Darn the amount of songs that use an F chord! Darn my tiny fingers!

3. Make a business plan
This should be relatively easy once I know what to put in it. Sample ones I've come across while looking for a simple, retail plan include:

  • Office Furniture Manufacturer - I guess someone has to do it.
  • Irish Pub - This is, I feel, very specific.
  • Horse Reseller
  • Religious Coffee Shop. I didn't realise the need was so vast!

4. Learn to cook pasta

5. Learn Italian, so I can keep up with conversations at work.

And, more importantly, read Italian Vogue. Although, let's face it, looking at the pictures is also quite satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment