Monday, November 17, 2008

The Number Twenty Three.

The number twenty three. Usually when people think about that particular number, well, people might think of something that is associated with it.Michael Jordan as an example has all his shoes with the number 23 on it. Or some people might like it because it's the fact that three comes after two.

But for me, the number 23 for now reminds me of the people I've slept with. It is of course a lot to some people, to even the point whereby they would call me a slut or a whore. But to some other people, mostly gay men of course, I am considered to be okay as compared to them. I tell you I've got some friends who go like, "23?! Gosh, now i feel like a slut."

As for me, I remember all the 23 guy's names. From the first one to the current one. Each of them gives me some sweet or not so sweet memories here and there.

So ladies and gentlemen, how many people have you slept or hooked up with? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment