Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rumba on a Saturday!

Fridays, Saturdays. These are the days most people look forward to the most. The night where everyone parties and have the time of their lives. Since getting back home to K.K last Thursday I've been doing just that, except for the mornings where I would go out with my mother and run errands.

I've been really tired lately. And I've even started exercising again, though it's quite little, at least it's a start. Since coming back home, I start to realize how wonderful K.K is and how fortunate I am to live the life I'm living today.
Today, Inessa surprised me by suddenly giving me a call asking me what simcard she should buy. Apparently she said that she's coming back during the end of the month so i assumed that it was the 30th. But Jen and I talked on the phone today and Jen said that Ness was apparently back. I thought that Jen was mistaken. But it turned out that I was wrong.

Initially I planned on going to Shennanigans to party. But my friends somehow didn't feel like going clubbing tonight. So I ended up accompanying Ness in Upperstar, watching her gobble up her Danish Pastry. I went to Q bar after that and left for Rumba 5 minutes later.

It was nice to be in Rumba, I got to meet my old friends and it was sort of happening there. The band of course was fantastic as they have the most wonderful voices!
Kate Lee and I in Rumba. Honestly this girl is so hot! Her boobs may be a bit small but she has a banging body to make up for it.
Now this is Emily Kim, this isn't a nice picture of her. The both of us go way back, we met in 2006. She's a mixture of Korean and Chinese. If you wanna see the more prettier pictures of her just visit www.micheleyong.deviantart.com
This is a picture of Emily, Nadia, Kohinoor and Kate dancing. I was not in the mood cause I was kinda tired. But towards the end I did end up dancing a bit.
The band and I also go way back. I met them back in 2006 and was a groupie. The guy in white can sing like Aerosmith. If you were in K.K, do drop by Rumba and listen to him belt out the "I don't wanna miss a thing" song. Trust me, he sounds perfect!
Nadia Leong, Kohinoor Kaur, Me and Kate Lee. I still manged to snap some pictures of us. I was quite hot in the blazer. Literally.
This was taken while we were dancing, when Kate and her friend were dancing on the dancefloor, apparently there was this old man trying to hit on them. Kohinoor stated that I was the guy envied by the other men in the club as I got to dance with four hot chicks.

After spending about an hour there, I left. I headed down to Lido to have some "no carb" supper. I met up with some friends and had my usual gossip. Tonight wasn't fun fun but it was okay. I can't wait to go clubbing next weekend!
A picture i took of my beaten up Nokia, I sent my other phone for repair so i can finally stop using this piece of crap phone. Even the servants in my house have better phones!

*Please do click on the advertisements found on this site. I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment