Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Dance

That Lady Gaga Song Keeps playing in my head now. Since my exams are over and I'm back in my beautiful room, I kept wondering what I'm gonna do for the whole three months that are gonna pass by. It is not a whole exciting experience for me because I've been back so many times that my trip to Miri is just like a plain old Holiday.

But I will try to make this holiday a good one though. Here are my resolutions for this year's holiday.
1.Excercise at least 4 times a week, (Starting today).
2.Go on a no carb diet, (Starting today).
3.Don't Drink and Drive, (Started two weeks ago).
4.Get a new phone, (Lg Prada anyone?).
5.Start taking protein, (End of this month).
6.Work, (Have to).
7.Make my first Couture Dress, (Will get to it).
8.Throw several house parties, (Guaranteed!).
9.Go To Kuala Lumpue, (26th December Bitches!).
10.Not have sex until my Boyfriend gets back, (I know it's sad).
11.Get an Ipod, (Nano or Touch?).
12.Apply for a University in KL, (Help University).
13.Get my driver's License, (It's about time).

Those are the only things that I plan on doing this holiday. I know it would be a bit hard for me to complete all of these things but I will try my best though. I totally told myself that I'm gonna lay off carbs but I just finished a Burger King Chicken Royale an hour ago. And when it came to the diet things I wanted to put (NEXT WEEK) there. But then I realised that I might as well just do it today.

What are your plans for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment