Friday, November 14, 2008

Hottie Of The Moment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back again with my Hottie pick post. I actually did it when i was still a xanga follower but since my xanga is inactive, I'm starting it on Blogspot now!

So, lately, I've been closely stalking this guy on facebook, i think he looks okay, face wise acceptable, body nice, and i guess his personality and all makes him worthy of my Hottie for the moment pick. So here i've got three pictures of none other than Qim Mohd Ali, a 24 year old Lim Kok Wing student!

A nice web cam taken picture. Good lighting, good angle. He knows his best features;) Plus the whole setting gives him the thick lips sexy kind of feel. Something that i can't do.
Now this is a picture of him posing? Another side profile picture.
Now this is a picture worth going Gaga for, it's not a perfect body but it's still a thousand times better than mine. What shirtless pic wont go well with a pair of calvins?

So, with these three pictures please place a comment, out of a ten what would you rate this hottie? For me i would give him a 7.5.

*Pictures obtained from facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment