Friday, November 28, 2008

So I'm back.

So... I'm back... I've been sleeping kinda early lately. But also doing quite an amount of interesting things. The thing is about me, I tend to forget so many things! It's like I would tell myself, "J.J, bring the camera out today so that you can take pictures."

I keep on forgetting.

But so far, I've been to the Manhunk press conference and appeared on Friday's Chinese newspaper! It's so cool. The magazine is already starting to phase out so I'm becoming yesterday's news. But I did find an interesting poster of my "fiancee" Miss Jennifer Pedersen on the Road in Servay Hypermarket. Apparently this girl is the new spokeperson for maggie mee. She's the face of the competition thingy.

The airbrusher should be fired. He airbrushed her face too much to the point of her not looking like herself. But it is funny though that the piece of paper had some foot prints on it.

Wonders of being a competition poster girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment