Monday, November 17, 2008

A Huge Score at Goodwill:)




I am a frequent goodwill shopper like I am sure most of you are, and every once in a while you come across something that is a huge score. well I had two of those score last week.


I am not quite sure yet what I am going to do with this but I just Love it and my mind raced like crazy when Jay brought it over to me and said look what I found!!! I just love it:)


and then there was Frank!! I saw just the top of his head peaking out of the bottom of a pile of "stuff" that was just above my eye level.....my heart skipped....I knew just from what I saw that this was another huge score!! I proudly carried him around the store and people were saying " oh my, why do you want that ugly thing?" to me he was awesome and he made me smile the rest of the day:):)




No comments:

Post a Comment